Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sometimes, these things are best expressed by others

I'm not sure about you, but every once and a while I'm not sure how I "feel." It's not an: "I don't know how I feel about that" kid of thing, like I really just don't know how to describe it even to myself sometimes. Do you ever have that happen to you? It's not even a bad thing! It's not some odd melancholy that stops me in my tracks or anything like that. There are something that are simply hard to describe or explain.

This is where I find music to be absolutely essential in my life. How do I feel right now? I can't explain it, even to myself, but this song feels right at this moment:

I have called your name
I've an idea placed in your mind
To be a better man.
I've made a crown for you,
Put it in your room.
When the bridegroom comes,
There will be noise, there will be glad,
And a perfect bed.

Rest in my arms. Sleep in my bed.
There's a design to what I did and said.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Who wrote those lyrics?