Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Confession


I love birds. 

I think I discovered it while listening to the song "Maybe Sparrow" by Neko Case. I was enjoying every note when I realized that I was drawing a picture of a little bird. I then walked outside and caught myself staring at a raven or crow or whatever black birds we have up here. 

I remembered writing a story for my short story class a couple of quarters ago, all about a young man and his battle of wills against a golden eagle that smashes into his bedroom. I have no idea why I love birds, I have no idea why I think them the coolest thing around, but I do and now you know. 

Enjoy the information. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This reminds me of the picture of the craggly crow you drew in C Lit 311. Or was it scraggly? I can't remember...