Sunday, April 6, 2008

You tell me.

Last night was our dessert party. If you ask me, it was amazing. Then tonight, I went to a friend's graduation party. It was my first House Party, College style, and I was afraid a sober-head like me might not have much fun. But once again, it was amazing. If you crack a couple of jokes, you might get some laughs. If some of the people around you have had a couple of drinks, you get a little funnier, and the best part is that you know those jokes weren't that funny. Italics are my favorite thing. 

Here's something I want your opinion on. I have a friend Justin. Now Justin is the Thor of friends. I attribute all of my friends to the Norse god that matches them the best. Unfortunately for the rest of my friends, and fortunately for Justin, I am only familiar with Thor. Now Justin told me this: "When I was a kid, I was attacked by a horse."

What images run through your mind?

Here's what ran through mine. I saw a young boy, crawling into his bed at the end of a busy day. It has begun to rain, and he is very tired. Suddenly, lightning snaps across the sky. The light from the bolt illuminates the area, revealing in the window the long nose, rain-soaked main, and cold eyes of a steed. Yes, the hateful gaze of a horse burns the air. 
As the thunder trudges through the air, the horse reels back, letting out a powerful whinny, crashing his hooves through the window. It leaps through the broken glass, as the young boy pulls the comforter up to his neck!

so yeah, what about you?

No comments: